European Political Parties

Contributions to European Political Parties

Call for contributions (N. IX-2024/01). Contributions to European Political Parties

Building Europe with Local Councillors Network

A network of EU local councillors, working together to communicate on EU-related topics The project “Building Europe with Local Councillors” creates a European network of locally elected politicians aimed at communicating the European Union through an unprecedented alliance between the European and local government structures. The project will make it possible for local politicians to […]

European Parliament Grants to European Political Parties

Since July 2004, European political parties can receive annual funding from the European Parliament. This financing consists of a subsidy for the operation and can cover up to 85% of the expenses of a party; the remaining 15% must be covered by the party itself from its own resources, such as dues paid by members […]