COST (European Cooperation in Science and Technology) is a funding organisation for research and innovation networks. Our Actions help connect research initiatives across Europe and beyond and enable researchers and innovators to grow their ideas in any science and technology field by sharing them with their peers. COST Actions are bottom-up networks with a duration of four years that boost research, innovation and careers.
COST is organized into nine general thematic sections:
- Biomedicine and molecular bioscience;
- Chemical and molecular sciences and technologies;
- Earth sciences and environmental management;
- Food and agriculture;
- Forests and their products and services;
- Citizen, society, culture and health;
- Technology of the information and communication;
- Materials sciences, physical sciences and nanosciences; and
- Transport and urban development).
Those interested are requested to register their topic in one of the thematic sections when submitting the proposal. However, interdisciplinary proposals that do not clearly correspond to a single thematic section will also be accepted; these will be evaluated separately.